cgloogs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a new user of Squeezelite-X, so please bear with me as I'm having
> some teething problems.
>
> I've tried installing it on three Windows PCs - a desktop, a laptop and
> a new Surface Go - and they exhibit the same trouble. After providing
> the login details for my server (which is on a QNAP NAS), I get the Logo
> and spinning icon for ages, and then eventually, sometimes, I do get a
> screen that says Logitech Media Server at the top, but all the controls
> seem to be squished at the top and bottom of the display. I can switch
> to the Mini Browser, and that looks alright, but the Main Browser isn't
> usable.
>
> Is this a common problem? Or can I do anything to help troubleshoot and
> figure out what's wrong?
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Chris

Welcome.  Never heard of this one before.  Make sure all the appropriate
ports are not blocked by any firewalls (WebPort (usually 9000), Telnet
Port (usually 9090), and port used by the player for slimprotocol 3483.
By your description it may be that the squeezelite player port may be
blocked.  You can try running with the player disabled and see what
happens.  The squished screen thing is a new one.  What happens when you
connect to your server using a regular browser.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X