erland wrote:
> I haven’t verified them with 8.0 yet so if you want to try them with 8.0
> you need to download and install them manually right now. You will find
> them at http://downloads.isaksson.info/
>
> Based on reports from some users that have tried some of my plugins
> works with 8.0 while others doesn’t work at all. Reports from users that
> have tried them with 8.0 that let me know which works and which doesn’t
> are very welcome.
>
> I still hope to get some time to verify and correct them all with 8.0 in
> the not too distant future.
That would be very welcome.  More than almost anything else your plugins
(custom browse and scan) are one of the main reasons I stick with LMS.
Nothing else I've found anywhere has the flexibility I need for
classical works.

LMS 7.9.3 on PC, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.