slimhase wrote:
> Can someone provide an idiots guide on how to use that?
> I have SDT installed as well as CCH.
> How do I enable seing a Weather radar map?
> (I would like to see it full screen with current time on top on a
> Joggler screen (800x600) as a screen saver when the player is halted.)
> Do I need to import a new style / txt file, or....?
> (If so: Would someone have an example with radar map enabled?)

Assumptions: You're using the Default skin and you already have a custom
clock you want to configure. If you don't already have a custom clock
you'll need to edit an existing one or create a new one. Also, I'm using
the English UI, I'm not certain whether any of these strings are
localized in the German UI (if you're using one).

1. Setings > Advanced > Custom Clock Helper
2. In the *Items* dropdown, choose *New item*.
3. In *itemtype* choose *sdtweathermapicon*. Click Apply.
4. Configure position of your map using *posx*, *posy* to get the
horizontal and vertical position of your map underneath your time.
5. Set the location for how narrow or wide of a map you want.
6. Click Apply.