prabbit wrote:
> Goal: Add current moon phase to my custom clock screensaver.
>
> How do I do that?
>
> When I look at Jivelite > Extras > SuperDateTime i see my current
> location (as defined in SDT Preferences > Weather.com Identifier). On
> that Jivelite screen I see current conditions, pressure, 24-hour
> precipitation, a weather map, and, lastly, the current moon phase
> (current = waxing crescent).
>
> I didn't see any SDT icon in the documentation
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Custom_Clock_applet for SDT moon
> phases. It does look like there's something but it requires the Daylight
> Clock plugin, which I do not have.
>
> Since it appears SDT is already returning the moon phase, is there a way
> I can add it to my screensaver?

I looked into what it would take to make the current Moon Phase Icon
available in a Custom Clock screen.  Unfortunately in addition to minor
modifications to SDT it looks like it would also take modifications to
the CCH plugin and possibly the Custom Clock applet.  I do not believe
@erland is actively adding functionality to either the CCH plugin or the
CC applet at this time.