Paul Webster wrote:
> You might be suffering from a problem being discussed in another thread
> about plugin downloads, especially large ones from Sourceforge ... like
> this one.
> For now ... don't click on Restart when you are prompted.
> Leave it for a while and then try to force a restart of LMS from pCP
> some minutes later.
>
> You could check the contents of
> /usr/local/slimserver/Cache/DownloadedPlugins and see if Castbridge.zip
> is in there and has a size of 19608455
> (that size will be different for future releases)
>
> If it is then, hopefully, it will install on LMS restart.

Very, very strange...

I just gave up all hope and cleared cache from PiCorePlayer. Went to
Config page of LMS, unticked update automatically, ticked CC bridge,
apply, showed up in update apps up top, ticked that, apply, restarted
all from config page and it installed?

Maybe Phillipe updated something n the background?

eitehr way, AWESOME!

Thanks all