Philippe, Many thanks for writing this plugin!

I am using it on a Synology DiskStation, and it works really well most
of the time.

However, every couple of days it gets into a mode where I press play on
a track and the 'elapsed time' goes up to about 4 seconds and then
resets to zero.  I found through trial and error that going to the
plugin settings and restarting the bridge fixed this.

Recently though, this trick has stopped working and now I have to
disable and reenable the entire plugin to get things going again.  I'm
wondering if this is a known problem, and if not, what would be the best
way to debug this?

I've attached the log file (with default log settings) in case it has
anything useful in it:
30419

PS - I've just pointed the squeezebox server at the sourceforge repo
(http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-to-cast/dev/repo-sf.xml)
and it has found a newer version of the plugin, so perhaps this is fixed
now?  Will install tonight and see if things are any different!

|Filename: castbridge-log.log.zip                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30419|