thueri01 wrote:
> I created a screen server with the Costum Clock Helper.It works
> perfectly
> I would like to export this to make available to other users.The .txt
> file is created.
> However, the .txt file is not in the correct format.
> I can't import this file again.

The Json format is not correct when exporting. Everything is displayed
in one line.
What am I doing wrong? Is the CCH not working properly with version 8 ?
Can anyone try it?
2. Question: How do I delete a style from the CCH ?

Greetings

Player-Modell: Squeezebox Radio Firmware: 7.7.3-r16676
Player-Modell: Squeezebox TouchFirmware: 7.8.0-r16754
Player-Modell: Squeezebox ReceiverFirmware: 77
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1588308753 @ Fri May 1 07:25:27
CEST 2020
Server: DS718+ Betriebssystem: Synology DSM 6.2.2 - DE - utf8
Plattformarchitektur: x86_64-linux