For my devices I wanted to have a weather forecast. There are many
posts, but they are all old and not functional or too complicated.
I did this (summary from various contributions):

1. Enabled in the "old"  LogitechMediaServer-x86_64-7.9.2-168.0029 SDT
and Custom Clock Helper.

Code:
--------------------
    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/sdt-weather-com/repo.xml
--------------------

The Custom Clock Helper does not run (yet) with the new
LogitechMediaServer-x86_64-8.0.0-1588308753, but with the old one.
2. Now update to version 8 (The Custom Clock Helper now also works with
version 8 ! )

With the Custom Clock Helper I imported a new style, from here:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?68269-Announce-Custom-Clock-applet-for-Touch-Radio-Controller/page60

Code:
    File Type: txt SDT Big Weather 4days Alarm Centigrade cb - radio.txt

The result for the "SB-Radio" looks like this:

]30354
I am satisfied with that. Now you have to upgrade the touch and the
controller.;)

Greetings

|Filename: 1_IMG_6780.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30354|