mherger wrote:
> > I have the same "problem" reported above. I use qobuz plugin v. 2.3.0
> on
> > Daphile.
> > is there any solution to the post by Jacobacci without creating a
> > playlist for each album ?
>
> You can favorite albums and artists to add them to your library. Then
> just browse your collection.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Machael,

thanks a lot for the prompt reply!

I think I am missing something though. To favorite an album I have to
select each single song as Favourite and they go flat to the favorite
folder. If I want to organize playlist in hierarchy (e.g.
classical-composer-piano or classical-composer-symphony) I have to
create several folders under Favourite (and thatÂ’s fine there is no
alternative) but then I have to add each single url of a song of the
album to the folder (e.g. classical-composer-piano). that would be
veeery long.

Also for cd collections of more than one cd (e.g. collection of 10 cds)
the info displayed on the left are not enough to recognize the track
that is being played (eg. what cd ? what sonata referring to the pics I
attached). I attach two pics to give the idea.
would it be possible to replicate somehow the functionalities of the
qobuz player ? Also it would be beneficial the functionality to select
multiple songs from the left panel to be added to the current playlist
or (I would add) to a playlist that already exists.

Stefano

|Filename: Qobuz cd tracks.jpg                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30563|