fiorinis wrote:
> I had favourite albums on qobuz but I have no idea of how to add them to
> a library in order to create a hierarchy such as genre-composer-piano
> (eg classical-beethiven-piano). is it possible ?

With the online library integration you are limited to the metadata
provided by the online provider. This is always messy - is composer
"Beethoven", "Ludwig van Beethoven", "Beethoven, Ludwig van", "van
Beethoven, Ludwig", or some random typo? I feel rather lucky that there
is finally a "Work" tag that enables you to listen to a single symphony
in the Karajan set, for example. My expectations are low.

The way forward would be to have a shadow tag. You could envisage a
system whereby each Qobuz file would have a linked media file that you
could tag using MP3Tag. This would be created by the LMS scanner, and by
default have the Qobuz tags. These tags could then be edited, and these
edits would override the Qobuz tags.

Unfortunately this would be a huge amount of work, I imagine, both for
those working on the LMS scanner and Erland to make his custom browse
use the shadow tags. It might also be far too complicated for most
users, and likely to totally fart out if Qobuz changed anything. Hey,
let's do it!

PC, JRiver/Qobuz, Digital XO, Asus Xonar u7, Restek Sextet, JBL L300
LMS: 3xBoom, 1xRadio, SB3