mherger wrote:
> > The Material skin seems to be hard coded from what I saw quickly in
> the
> > code.  It doesn't seem to respect the standard
> > Slim::Web::Pages->addPageLinks functions then all plugins that have
> line
> > items announce.  If so it would appear but then I don't know the
> impact
> > of that which might be like an explosion in a paint factory.
>
> When it comes to interfacing with LMS, Material is technically closer to
>
> SqueezePlay than the web UI. It doesn't use web pages, but the menu
> system used on the devices etc. You'd have to base your plugin on
> Slim::Plugin::OPMLBased and provide hooks for those menus.

Charles, I'd like to see your Sugarcube menus while using the Material
skin. I'm guessing if the change works for Material, then it would also
work for iPeng and Squeeze Ctrl, both of which I also use and don't
currently show your Sugarcube menus. Were you able to ascertain whether
the change is akin to an explosion in a paint factory?