cpd73 wrote:
> Feature release, main changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Add more icon choices.
  -  For mobile devices, switch to landscape when width >= height*1.3,
  > else switch when width >= height*1.5 (previous ratio for all).
  -  Re-layout portrait now-playing; cover is at top, all text is
  > shown below (fade out if insufficient space, scrollable), rating
  > shown at top of cover.
  -  Add 'Go to artist' and 'Go to album' actions to now-playing cover
  > context menu.
  -  Show changes in plugin info dialog.
  -  Allow to add, and remove, players from group via drag'n'drop
  > (requires v0.13.1, or later, of Groups plugin)
  -  Fix adding a selection of MusicIP mix tracks to queue.
  -  Add czech translation - thanks to Kucheek
  -  Remove 'Play this mix' entry in MusicIP mix results, instead use
  > standard add/play buttons in subtoolbar.
  -  Display list of group members under group in 'Manage players'
  > dialog (requires v0.13, or later, of Groups plugin).
  -  Add options to control ratings display in queue and now-playing.
  > Only visible if 'TrackStat' is installed.
  -  Show search, and add, podcast actions even if there are no
  > current podcasts.
  -  When DSTM is changed in player settings dialog, only update icon
  > in queue and now-playing if its the current player.
  -  When changing DSTM, if player is in a sync group then update all
  > members.
  > > > Just found an issue which may have been introduced earlier. Browse a
multi CD set which Material shows separated into the individual CDs.
Select a track on CD1 and choose "Play album from track" and the album
will start to play from "track+1". Similarly if I select a track on CD2
the album will start to play from "track+2" and if I select a track from
CD3 playback will start from "track+3".

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk