mherger wrote:
> > With logging set to the "Info" level there are many of the following
> > entries:
> >
> >    [20-06-03 23:55:40.7865]
> Plugins::MusicArtistInfo::AllMusic::__ANON__ (738) error: Connect timed
> out: Bad file descriptor
>
> That's not a plugin specific issue most likely. But just the plugin
> hitting some server exposing a problem.
>
> What LMS are you running? Did you try a restart?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I am running Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1589180193 @ Mon May
11 09:56:36 CEST 2020

It is running on an Odroid U3 with Max2Play.

I have restarted several times to include when I tried different
versions on the Music & Artist Information plugin.  I haven't updated
LMS to the latest nightly for about the same period that I have having
the issues.  I will try that next.