mherger wrote:
> > Hmmm... But if it is genius.com, "'" seems OK according to
> > https://www.codetable.net/hex/27 - should not all hex encoded
> characters
> > be decoded?
> I did force Genius at some point, and the encoding was correct. Tried
> the other two, too. But only chartlyrics exposed a problem.
>
> You could delete the cached file you'd find in your lyrics folder under
>
> the artist's name, then try to get lyrics again with debugging enabled
> for plugin.musicartistinfo. That would hopefully dump the original
> response to the log file.
>
> --
>
> Michael

OK, now I'm embarrassed! I should have checked before but this seems
like an issue on the ChartLyrics site. The lyrics on the site itself are
corrupt! Sorry for wasting your time. I can attach a log file if you
like, but not sure it'll help much.
http://www.chartlyrics.com/J4FpUPT2DEyAENuYwhEA4Q/Real+World.aspx

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.