castalla wrote:
> It all hangs on my 'non-standard' Ulephone where the 'square' key
> doesn't work.  Killing the app involves many steps - an 'exit' would
> kill it immediately.
>
> (it's my special case of switching networks and if I forget to kill it
> then the app gets stuck on the last server).

What about this instead... When Material loses its LMS connection it
shows a red circle with an exclamation mark. In normal use clicking the
button will show a message stating connection has been lost. When run
via the app though, I'll change this so that it shows a men with two
entries; on stating the connection has been lost, and another to go to
the APKs settings. From there you can look for the new server. This
would be a Material only change, the APK itself would not change. Make
sense?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.