mherger wrote:
> > But another weird issue : The Informations tab mentions that the
> Plugins
> > directory is : /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Plugins
> > But when I go to /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/ , there is no
> Plugins
> > directory available !
>
> Create it if it isn't there. The LMS managed plugins are stored
> elsewhere where you should NOT touch anything.
>
> Run the following on your server:
>
> perl -MIO::Socket::SSL -e 'print $IO::Socket::SSL::VERSION'
>

> --
>
> Michael
version 2.037

I managed to install Spotty manually, it's ok, thanks for the help.

Now, I'm trying to access it from an radio that can access internet. It
can see the NAS with UPnP and identifies the LMS server, but my playlist
are not inside, it's empty. Is there something specific to configure on
the spotty plugin to diffuse my spotify playlists ?