Orvis wrote:
> I've done everything until this step. That's where I can't go further.
>
> Once, I choose Spotty, there is nothing, just a message "Cannot Access
> Spotify Services Without a Connected Turntable". Although my radio finds
> the LMS UPnP server and it can connect to it, it seems that it is not
> detected by the LMS server.
> I must precise that I've just discovered that some recent radio includes
> a "spotify function". My radio doesn't have this option explicitly, but
> it can access media server, etc. so I try to make it work through this.

I'm confused. When you say "until this step", are you saying that the
Spotty plugin allowed you to give LMS authorization as I explained?  And
it is after this and you are in "My Apps" then selecting Spotty when you
get the error "Cannot Access Spotify..."?

Are you using a "Squeezebox RADIO".  If you're not using a squeezebox
player or something that emulates a squeezebox (i.e., Squeezelite), then
I'm not sure your question has anything to do with LMS.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.0/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.0/4TB>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.3>Squeezelite
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify