This morning I upgraded my LMS to latest 7.9 version (3rd June build,
think my previous install was early May) along with the latest 1.40.1
bridge plug-in.

Unfortunately this broke playback on my Sonos, but I was able to track
it down to the codecs config. It's usually set to "aif,pcm,flc,mp3" for
my Sonos, but I could only get this latest version to work using
"flc,mp3".

I noticed a few recent commits in the LMS repository around codecs,
which is what prompted me to experiment with mine.

Interestingly I noticed I could still play 24/96 and 24/192 with the
original config, I guess the reason being these were being transcoded to
16/48 flac by LMS and therefore using the flc config rather than pcm? I
could be wrong though - I don't really understand any of this stuff ;)

Anyway, just wanted to mention this in case anybody else has had
problems with the latest build of LMS/uPnPBridge.