Hey Craig,

thank you very much for material, just love it...

I noticed something that is minor/insignificant, but I thought you might
like to know. I was working on my Picore (LMS stopped), so I had my
touch playing on mysb.com. When I fired up LMS and went to look for the
touch to connect to LMS, it was "missing":
30740

I powered off/on the player, no go...then I went to the web interface,
and there is was under a seperate mysb.com header...
30741

So, it seems that material only shows players that are "connected" to
lms, so those that are connected to mysb.com are not shown.

I think this situation would be rare, but it my missing touch did trip
me up a bit (as we all have experienced "missing players") so I thought
I would point it out

Jim

|Filename: web lms.png                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30741|