cpd73 wrote:
> Did you look in the 'Manage players' dialog? This should list players on
> other LMS servers, and allow you to move them onto the current one.

yes I did and it wasn't there:
30742

As an experiment I turned on the radio and directed it to mysb.com, and
it too disappeared from the player list (i.e. I had manage players open
with radio and boom listed, after radio->mysb.com, only boom was
listed).

30743

In fact, with only the boom associated with LMS, and the only player
listed, there is no longer a "manage players" option

Jim

|Filename: mp2.png                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30743|