Ian

thanks for the file (although I don't have Excel on my computer ;-)). From
those screenshots I can't find anything special regarding MusicInfoSCR.
OTOH your slimserver fails to load DynamicPlaylist.

In your very first posting in this thread you mentioned slimserver
crashing as soon as you selected MusicInfoSCR. Could you please reproduce
this and send me the logs from the crash? By adding
--logfile=slimserver.log you can have slimserver save the log file to your
disc - no need to do screenshots. This file can be uploaded to the forum.

Thanks!

--

Michael