Hi Michael, how often would an online service, in my case Spotify, be
checked for new music if the "check automatically' is set in "Online
Music Integration", thanks.

The polling interval currently is 1h.

You might wonder why so long: Polling is evil, as it can create a lot of load for little use. Most of the time there wouldn't be any change for most users. Still polling will use some resources. For Spotty this can easily be a dozen requests to get the current state. With Spotty there have been many reports of 429 (request blocked due to too many requests sent) after the introduction of this feature with a higher polling rate. Thus I won't increase that frequency.

--

Michael