blacsno wrote:
> Answering your question as follows:
>
> 1.)  -What kind of router?-   ans. Linksys ACS1900 Hard wired home for
> music playing on all devices.
>
> 2.)  -Does it have multicast disabled?-  ans. Yes.... Please see pic
> snip. I've also add pic of my port forwarding settings.
>
> 3.)  -IGMP snooping?- ans.  No..... I don't have dedicated switcher.
>
> 4.)  -I also see that the Naim is sending explicitly a disconnect. Did
> you power it off? -ans. No... but IOS Squeezepad appears to functioning
> as intended. As a test I
> enabled Apple Airplay bridge, and it function but caps sample-rate
> at 44.1 Khz.
>
> 5.)  -The Sonos PLAY:1 has issues providing its characteristics. What
> version is this? - ans. I'm using a Sonos Playbar with Play 1 and Play 2
> as satellite speakers.
> Sonos Playbar (OS:S1 version 11.2 hardware version 1.9.1.10-1.2)
> Sonos 1 and 2 ( OS:S1 version 11.2. hardware version 1.20.1.7-1.2)
>
> 6.)  Side note: The Sonos playbar never worked before played on version
> (1) of the log. Amazing it function and was transcoding to play. Then
> while
> attempting to troubleshooting the Naim in the child section of the
> parent section of common. Upon restarting the UPnP bridge now the Sonos
> Playbar along with the
> Naim don't function. Please see the additional UPnP log.  :o

I found the problem I think after hours and hours of head
banging.......

It seem that the Android OS and Squeeze Commander or Orange Squeeze
doesn't play nice with the Naim and the UPnP plugin! Hence the
inconsistency whether the UPnP would function or not. So used my Wife's
iPad with iPeng installed for use.  Then shutdown the server and
reinstalled LMS to back a non beta version, reset the Naim to default.
Then "POOF" everything function as designed! There is one only order
operation is needed under iOS environment. I must wake up the Naim using
their app then use iPeng for normal operations. The odd thing is that
Airplay will wake-up and function normally while using iPeng, but at the
reduce sample rate. Side note only Twonky Server function regardless
whether it was Android or iOS. I know Twonky it isn't LMS, but maybe
they have an enchantment to UPnP bridge?

Thanks