kidhazy wrote:
> I've got v2.7 of PlayHLS installed (LMS Version: 8.0.0 - 1590897266) and
> noticed that if I do a complete clear and rescan of my music library my
> m3u playlists appear as "empty".
>
> PlayHLS still works for me.
>
> As part of my diagnosis work I had seen the following line in the
> scanner.log.  I'm note sure if it's relevant

Code:
--------------------
  >   > [20-06-30 11:26:19.9013]
Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::scanPlaylistFileHandle (1252) Playlist item
file:///volume1/Music/My%20Playlists%20(NAS)/testA.m3u changed from m3um3u8 to
ssp content-type

--------------------

> I can reproduce the issue by disabling the PlayHLS plugin, rescan
> library - the playlist contents reappear.  If I re-enable the PlayHLS
> plugin and rescan, the playlist contents show as empty.
>
> Any suggestions on what I can help look at as to what the issue may
> be?
>
> Thanks.

PlayHLS looks for m3umu8 extension as it is ambiguous - it can be an m3u
ordinary playlist or a HLS playlist - the only is by looking inside so
plugin has to be the preferred handler of m3umu8.

This could be a conflict between plugins maybe WIMP/TIDAL. What other
plugins have you installed and there may have another plugin trying to
process m3umu8

What is in the testA.m3u ?