playlist folders imported yay! :D

Amazing !!! Thank you Michael.

I cannot believe I've missed this before.. its all documented within
Spotty settings.. :D

I had some troubles as my Spotify have different patch:
"..\AppData\Local\Packages\SpotifyAB.SpotifyMusic_zpdnekdrzrea0\LocalState\Spotify\Storage\..
"
Later I realized it probably because I got  Windows Store version.. but
I have run it in vbox with normal version installed
("..\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage") and it works just fine :D

ps..  Am I right thinking its possible to tweak playlists/folders order
now somehow? :p
Cheers!

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Logitech
Media Server Version: 8.0.0