SangSomBucket wrote:

> When I go to install this plugin and enter >
Code:
--------------------
  >   > https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/lmsplaylisteditor/repo.xml
--------------------
> >  into the Additional Repositories & hit enter, nothing happens. It
> doesn't show up in the list of inactive plugins.

The repository should be shown below the "3rd party plugins":
30908
The plugin will be shown in this repository (not shown on the
screenshot, since I have it installed, so it's listed under "active
plugins") - it won't show up in the list of inactive plugins

> When I go to access it directly, it shows a blank page in my browser.

Can't reproduce this (maybe try with a different browser. Or, on the
server, try downloading the xml with wget or curl):
30909

Anything in the server logs?

|Filename: plsrepo.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30909|

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Playlist
Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music | Announce |
EventTrigger | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...