SangSomBucket wrote:

> Hopefully, that is what you expected to see.

Yes, this looks ok

> Since you saw a successful download from Safari, I will attempt using
> that since I usually always access LMS using Firefox.

We've established that you can access the repo from the NAS, so the
browser access isn't important.

> Once I have pasted
> "https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/lmsplaylisteditor/repo.xml"; into the
> "Additional Repositories", does it matter whether I then hit "Apply" or
> enter? I have been trying both anyway.
> OK, did that, hit "Apply"
> Page refreshes and at the top says "Changes have been saved."
> If I then scroll down to *3rd party plugins*, there is no entry for *LMS
> Playlist Editor plugin*.

After you've added the repo, you should see this:
30967
(Note the additional input field)
and this in the server.log:

Code:
--------------------

  [20-07-10 03:25:11.8078] Slim::Plugin::Extensions::Plugin::addRepo (187)
adding repository https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/lmsplaylisteditor/repo.xml
weight 10

--------------------

If this doesn't work, the most likely cause is that your perl
installation isn't SSL enabled. You wrote that you installed the
relevant perl modules - how did you do that?

Also note that the plugin won't be listed in the "3rd party plugins"
category, but there will be a separate category for the repo after it's
added successfully:
30968

|Filename: lmsplsrepo.png                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30968|

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Playlist
Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music | Announce |
EventTrigger | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...