slartibartfast wrote:
> I believe it is to fit A-Z on the page without scrolling.That would make
> sense. But it doesn't because it happens irrespective of
how "tall" the window I use. On the other hand I found out that I had a
couple of albums with strange characters for initials, and those
probably messed up things. I had one Ü and one ꓗ. First was easy
to spot, second one appeared identical but it was a greek character. So
those took two places on the bottom and that messed up things. After
converting them to regular U and K I have full alphabet.
Is this something that should be discussed with the author of Material
Skin or is it Squeezelite-X dependant?