rgdawson wrote:
> Thanks for the note.  Your welcome.  I do this only for fun, so I love
> hearing from folks who are enjoying SLX.  As for features, are you
> referring to Material Skin?  Material Skin is developed by Craig
> Drummond so if you have features you would like to see in Material Skin,
> I'd recommend going over to the Material Skin forum.
>
> If you are referring to SLX (or maybe a bit of both), can you expand on
> what you mean by "Back Forward on wheels rocker etc"?
>
> R Greg Dawson

Hi Greg,

I think you are right. Menu buttons are only present with Material Skin.
( "side dots" as below)
Although mouse integration would be down to SLX itself if I'm correct?

30921

by "Back Forward on wheels rocker etc" I mean additional mouse functions
like side buttons or middle button /wheel (side to side) operation.
which can be assigned to  "Back /Forward"  or "Previous/Next" and work
in all browsers. (including LMS in browser)

30922

I guess my SLX request would be improved mouse integration . :D     I
know there are keyboard shortcuts for navigation but mouse would be
great too.
Thanks

|Filename: mouse buttons.JPG                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30922|

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Logitech
Media Server Version: 8.0.0