mherger wrote:
> > The problem comes when I play through my Squeezelite installation
> > (Windows 10 Pro x64 1903, Squeezelite v1.9.7-1256). Playback starts
> > normally and music is perfect but... after a minute or so, sometimes
> > little more, sometimes a little less, playback stops. If I was using
> > playlist, playback goes to the next track, where the behaviour
> repeats.
>
> Would it work without the sox tweak?

I'm not sure if I get your question correctly but I've tried doing an
experiment. I took out the equalization portion of the sox instruction,
leaving just:

Code:
--------------------

  spt flc * bc:5f:f4:bf:3e:70
        # RT:{START=--start-position %s}
        [spotty] -n Squeezebox -c "$CACHE$" --single-track $URL$ --bitrate 320
--disable-discovery --disable-audio-cache $START$ | [sox] -q --endian little -t
s16 -r 44100 -c 2 - -t flac -C 0 -b 24 -

--------------------

One song played through completely, the next one stopped in the middle
like before and the four after that I've tried, same thing.

Next I tried disabling the above line and went back to using the
ogg->flac one in standard custom-convert.conf from Spotty.
Same thing is happening. Songs play for a while and then stop. You have
full logs in the previous message above for when that happens (with
sox).

The only way I am able to play music fully is by using the native OGG
streaming option or the OGG->MP3 option. Which leads me to believe it's
a problem of... buffer? Since playing and pausing, playing and pausing
brings songs to their end evend with sox or flac.