slartibartfast wrote:
> Hmm I'm sure it used to be under plugins, I know I installed it at some
> point but it's not listed now. I have no idea why.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

slartibartfast,

I do not remember having to install a plugin for Tunein; which does not
mean much with my old and failing memory. The only places that I find
references to Tunein is in Settings/Player/Menu where a Tunein menu item
can be selected; but selecting/unselecting it does nothing. The more
important (?) place it is found is in Settings/Advanced/Tunein where it
asks for a Tunein username. But deleting, or changing the username to a
false one, changes the radiotime.pref file but Tunein still shows and
works normally. And, as indicated earlier, deleting the one pref file
does not help since it is recreated (with information from somewhere)
when stopping/starting LMS. It is no real problem and it does irritate
me but I guess that I will have to live with it.

Thanks for the help,

EEYORE