This is definitely an ongoing problem for me. I've now confirmed it
happens for most of the short tracks on Pink Flag, and has occurred
several more times on other short tracks. Eg. Minutemen - Paranoid
Chant, Minor Threat - Minor Threat.

I've regularly been testing with a playlist of very short tracks (a couple dozen seconds). And it should work fine. Do you see the same behaviour when controlling playback through LMS?

Can you share your exact settings from Settings/Advanced/Spotty? Did you accidentally enable the pre-buffering optimization?

--

Michael