Hope I have not open can of worms with this, apologies if I did.

Just to brain storm solutions (That's all I can help with unfortunately,
as not able to code :/ )
Below its purely theoretical UI idea as I don't know workload involved
into "embedding" 2 Checkboxes in to Player selection window/ Popup

In terms of already existing function/procedure workload :
I assume there would only be 2 additional "IF Statements"
corresponding to new checkboxes . ie If checkbox1 then ....clear
playlist / if checkbox2 ....powerOFF

With icon named as  "Transfer" or "Transfer Playback" I believe this
would be quite intuitive to use and easy to translate.. (no need to
search settings to change action as everything is in one place..  I
guess corresponding default checkboxes state could be in setting page
anyway)

31041

So with this idea question is really; if its easy or even possible at
all to insert checkboxes into player selection popup?

ps excuse my poor "Paint" job example :o

|Filename: LMS MS Transfer.JPG                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31041|

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material
Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X,  Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with
Material Skin