ptou wrote:
> I have recently updated to LMS 8.0 on piCorePlayer 6.1.0 (on
> raspberry).
> Everythins is working, but I could not find anymore Trackstat in the
> plugins list.
>
> I also tried manually copying the folder from an older LMS, to
> /slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins
> but the plugin gets automatically deleted...
>
> Can anybody help in getting back Trackstat?
> Maybe it is available in an alternative repository?
>
> Regards
> Pietro

I read somewhere that all Erlands old(but very good) plugins, needs an
update to run on 7.8.0 . It was a quite simple change, but Erland is not
maintaining anymore.
It took me 10 years to rate all my tracks, so I will be sad to loose
these plugings. I stay on 7.9.2 so far...

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Preamp Gato PRD-3S NPM, Martin Logan Vista
speakers, Power-AMP Gato DPA-4004 (biamp setup).
Kitchen: Transporter - Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom:
Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Guestroom: Touch -
Bencmark DAC1, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe