Small thing: I have my LMS server set to automatically run a scheduled
"New/changed" rescan every night and I confirmed it ran last night.
Under "Information" > "Library", Material shows the "Last scan"
date/time to be the one before this.  Cleared app cache and restarted:
same result.  Just manually invoked a rescan and Material still reports
same information.  LMS shows the correct updated scan date/time.

Is it possible that, if a rescan detects no changes, Material does not
recognize that it was run?  I forced a "modified date" change on one of
my albums, ran a "New/changed" rescan, and both LMS and Material now
show the new rescan date/time.