Kyle;195963 Wrote:
> Greg, is this a page you could parse?  I'm looking for Lockwoods Folly
> tides.  http://topsailweather.com/beach_conditions.php  Also, does the
> plugin no longer work with 6.3?  I tried to install, and it kept
> crashing.
Hey Kyle-

Exactly which bits of info would you need from that page?  It's pretty
much just raw text, so as long as it's consistant in how it's shown it
shouldn't be difficult to parse.

However, that particular web site looks like its only for the Topsail
Island area.  It'd be more useful to have the plugin get data from a
source that offers tide info for a larger number of places.  It looks
like the site is getting the data from the National Weather Service.
Maybe you can find the same info on their website.

As for your 6.3 question...  Do you mean 6.5?  Did you accidentally
download the version that's 7.0 specific?  I don't remember where SS6.3
fits in, but I thought SS history went from 6.2 to 6.5 and in the future
7.0.

-Greg

--
GoCubs