rgdawson wrote:
> Is your server running on Windows or something else?  I just discovered
> that Windows and Linux are giving me different socket error messages
> when the server there but LMS is not running.  Also, is the entire
> server not running or just LMS?
>
> R Greg Dawson

My server is running on Ubuntu (it is a VM but I don't think that it
differs from a physical machine). Like you I didn't know for the
different socket errors...stange
For this popup error I try with 2 ways : I shutdown the server and after
I just stop the lms service with the same result. It is really necessary
to be currently in playing mode and then shutdown the server to get this
error. Don't hesitate if I can help you to test or to give some logs.

And don't be disappointed by the comments of some users, sometimes it is
just assholes, sometime it is just a misunderstood due to hand writing.
Your software is awesome, it is really nice to have a good gui for the
old squeezebox, it change from the old black screen of squeezelite and
it saves hours of setup time ! Again, thank you !