schmurtz wrote:
> I use the non-store installer so I can give you the result of the
> 2.6.33.0 now ;)
>
> No more popups ! :D Also it reconnects !
> But the yellow warning icon at the top left doesn't refresh correctly.
> It stays after reconnecting. The red warning at the top right is working
> correctly.
> To reproduce the problem :
> >   >   >
  - play something on slx
  - stop the lms server
  - wait the disconnection on slx
  - then start the server again -> after few seconds the red spot at
  > the top right disappears but not the yellow warning at the top
  > left.
  - Funny thing : if you try again you won't have the same behavior :
  > you have to close slx and restart it to reproduce the bug.
  > > >

> For the other issue, if you start slx before the lms server, the UI
> stay on the "squeezelite-x settings" page with "connection refused" at
> the bottom : it doesn't try to reconnect continuously.
>
> I hope this helps ;)

I wish I could reproduce that.  It works fine here.  If you are seeing
that warning icon, then I'm not sure that the CLI interface actually
reconnected, so you may be seeing the web interface (http), but the CLI
interface may not be connected or something is wrong with it.  Try this:
After is reconnects with the warning icon showing, over over the taskbar
icon and see if the taskbar icon buttons work (like pause/play or volume
up/dn).  Anything else on your server that might be responding to port
9090?  Might try going into LMS settings and changing CLI port to
something else like 9091.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X