bpa wrote:
> What is your LMS Player/Basic Settings/"Defeat destructive
> Touch-To-Play" setting for the Touch player ?  I get the "add to
> end,play next,play" message when it is set to the "Always ask before
> playing your selection" setting.

apologies for not replying sooner.my setting is "defeat only if playing
and current item is not a radio stream"

when playing a programme through "catch up" via iplayer on the touch
i.e. bbc radio 3 the early music show last sunday @ 2pm the box  still
appears "add to end,play next,play" rather than the stream just
starting.

tbh it's no big deal especially now all streams are playing at 320kbps
but i wonder why the "box" has suddenly started appearing?
could it be a change in the current lms 8 or the bbc?