First of all, thanks for writing the plugin - it's really awesome to be
able to use this great infrastructure with spotify.

I have been experiencing some problems, and was wondering if there are
things to try:

- tried using a touch in the spotify-connect mode, but every now and and
then it would stop working; the device would be seen in the spotify app,
but nothing would play (i.e in the app it would show as playing, but not
on the touch). The touch would just show what played last, or black
music art, and no text where the song title should be.
Nothing obvious in the logs, although I've seen things like (not sure if
related):
[20-08-12 21:07:05.0047] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1417) Invalid
data

I could fix the issue, by turning spotify-connect option off, then back
on.

- So I switched to playing spotify through LSM directly. This seems much
more solid, however the music stops quite often... as often as every few
songs (i.e. 4 or 5). My playlists are fairly large, but have seen this
with smaller ones as well. I can just play "next" and the next song will
play, after which a few more.. then things will stop again.
Is there a way to change options/settings or do anything to eliminate
this problem?

I have observed these issues with both 4.2 and latest 4.3 plugin
version.

My setup: squeebox touch and radio
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.3 - 1584993250 @ Tue Mar 24 04:13:22
CET 2020
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 0.95
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

my machine is powerful, so this is not a performance/resources issue.

Thanks!