> You just have to create a custom-convert.conf and copy it to the SS
> folder (/volume1/Slimserver and \\diskstation\Slimserver,
> respectively).

I'm not 100% sure if this was correct use of English. But it is meant
as follows:

- /volume1/SlimServer is the internal path on the DS, the path the
programmes on the DS see and use, the path you would enter in a telnet
terminal.
- \\diskstation\SlimServer is the external path, the network path, the
path you would enter in the Explorer (or in Konqueror probably
//diskstation/SlimServer), where "diskstation" is the network name or
the IP address of your DS

So "..and.., respectively" means either this path or that path,
depending on the view point (internal vs. external). Anybody around who
can explain this?

Anyway, you somehow managed to copy the AlienBBC folder to the right
place (i.e. the "Plugins" folder in the SS folder). Well, and just one
level up is the place where the .conf file goes.

And the screenshot indicates that AlienBBC and the .conf have been
installed correctly.

And it still doesn't work?

bpa's suggestions about the debug options might help. I cannot see
anything related in the log files and Sysinfo, too.

--
flipflip

Check out flipflip's 'SlimServer On DiskStation (SSODS)'
(http://oinkzwurgl.org/ssods/)!