RobbH wrote:
> but it is likely that I will activate it by mistake.

Same here. :)

cpd73 wrote:
> it does not do the same thing. Zap removes from the queue *and* adds to
> 'Zapped Songs' playlist. Anyhow, I agree, for 1.8.8 Zap will only be
> shown if custom skip is enabled.

I get now what it does, thank you. But a "standard LMS feature" that
needs Erland's Custom Skip? :confused:

Well, as long as it's optional...

Where would I find this zapping in the default Web UI (which apparently
is somewhere even without Custom Skip installed)? Then I could switch to
German and see how it was translated. No need to come up with new
translations.

QLMS 8.0.0@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4