john greenwood wrote:
> I cleaned the log and played the same song on both my systems.  Here is
> the result from the working LMS/CastBridge:

I don’t see anything special but it seems that the bridge never receives
the GET request for audio from the CC. One explanation could be some
network filtering or nat or similar that are blocking communication
inbound to the 2nd machine and it could have happened because after
reboot IP addresses have changed and you had rules with the previous
ones - just guessing

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3