Hello, I am using chromecast bridge for some time now.  For the most
part, it works very well, and I enjoy using it.  However, I routinely
notice that after I use it, even if no LMS clients are running and only
the server is active, the chromecast will be running full tilt at 100%
cpu of one of my cores (1/8 cores of amd64 processor).  I can manually
kill it, but this is annoying.  Is there something I need to do to
prevent this, or a setting I can make ?  I will be glad to provide log
file information or other information to help diagnose, just need to
know what to look for and where.  Thanks.