Most likely a pipe dream but: Is it even remotely possible to map links
from Artist info/Album review to library if item (album/artist) is
present within library (in LMS8.0 including streaming services) ?

I keep trying to convert my other half to LMS with Material skin but she
is always able to give me prefect reason to not use it and go with
Spotify app instead..  It seems she quite often goes for musical
journey/discovery experience and while listening to one artist on
Spotify she reads bio, info about other albums or related artists.
Within official Spotify app she is able to jump from one to another
instantly where using LMS and M&AIP she gets redirected to allmusic.com

I suggested 'connect' as way to go, but this makes her miss local
library goodies as she is on Spotify exclusively :(

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Squeezelite-X, Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin