Hey Michael..

In addition to MS thread suggestion for "selected text.. Find ON"   ..
I just realized that MIAP itself gives kind of dead end journey (in
terms of listening I mean - it provides all text info which is great)
for example going into
> Artist information > Related artists > Similar To > ....

I can read about related artists // albums or whatever but I'm not able
to listing (search for it : on Spotty /Qobuz etc)
So similarly as per MS topic  any chance to add "On Spotify/Qobuz" in
MAIP results?
Hope that makes sense..
Cheers

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Squeezelite-X, Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin