cpd73 wrote:
> AFAIK, there is no standard API for these searches.
>

> If its so easy, I look forward to your pull request implementing this.

haha. I only wish I could, honestly :o

By "easy" I meant for talented and familiar with existing code developer
like yourself, Michael and many others on here. As much as I would like
to get more helpful with code itself I just don't have enough in me
sadly (ps I tried a bit with Transfer queue if you remember which you
had to change as I used some not acceptable /outdated practices)

So best I can do really, it's to share ideas for making this already
wonderful system a little bit better. Yeah I know its subjective
depending on use case but wouldn't more universal LMS be better for
everyone?

If this particular case I've noticed that there are already working
functions/features/plugins which are however somehow separated. I'm just
thinking of marrying them together to improve user experience:

1. Material Skin
2. Music & Artist Information
3. Streaming Plugins like Spotty /Qobuz etc

So concept is:

If Material Skin "BIO/Album Review" text can be select-able as its in
default skin
31365

Then already exiting function "On ....."  which is at the moment under
"more" (listed if streaming service plugins are installed)
31366

31367

Could be added to already exiting (right click) popup in MS (MAIP
screen)
31369
(ps Excuse terrible Paint job example)

As all exiting "components" already exists I assumed it should be fairly
"easy" to "join" them together.. It just may be naive thinking and I
also get that you must be fed up with all requests you are getting from
everyone.

|Filename: MS popup3.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31369|

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Squeezelite-X, Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin