hopkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the now playing screen, when right-clicking on the album and using
> the "Go to Artist" sub-menu, I get a list which seems to correspond to
> the composer, with a question mark at the top of the list. "Go to
> Composer" works.

Does the track have an artist tag? If there is just a quesiton mark,
then it would seem there is no artist. Can you post the Material debug
that is shown when selecting the menu item? (See my sig for details).

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.