paul- wrote:
> The main reason that I added LMS8 as the default install, was the
> majority of folks wanting all of the new Music library stuff with
> Spotty.   If I revert to 7.9.3, then those new features go away.  Its a
> no win scenario for me.

I think the regular 'Joes' out there that I am helping install, just
want to get some music going. They are so far from wanting new
features... Ideally, the PiCorePlayer download page would have a
'Frozen' version of LMS and there would be an
experimental/Development/Beta version that would have a Moving Target.

I have been working with LMS/PCP since the beginning, and I just found
out yesterday that LMS was not part of the PCP Download. (Not that I put
a lot of research into this - I just thought that it was a part of the
Download with the Release number on it.)