Put 8.0.0 back, you don't need to keep updating to the latest nightly if
you don't want to.

You can always install 8.0 if you want. But really: the past week and only the few Qobuz users have shown how problematic it is if you run LMS8 at this point but don't update daily. I've received more complaints about Qobuz being broken in a single day than I did in months before. Only because I used a feature which got introduced in the last week.

LMS8 is under development. It should not be used unless you have the habit to update before reporting an issue.

--

Michael